G3nesis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

G3nesis

The dawn of a new era!

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

New Vid in Process!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
White Dragon
Admin
White Dragon

New Vid in Process! Empty
PostSubject: New Vid in Process!   New Vid in Process! Icon_minitime1Sun Apr 20, 2008 12:18 pm

OKay i've begun editing some of the stuff we filmed at the last jam, with a some old clips too. It's comming together well! just need more stuff really and variations of things. Needs more PARKOUR!!! it's all mainly tricking. WE will have to meet up again soon during these holidays to get some more flimed. Also i have no footage to put in of harry lol Rolling Eyes so your gunna have to do some stuff biatch.
Oh i'm using the "before i collapse" by eminem, i think it fits good. the beggining to the song is ace!
Back to top Go down
http://www.g3nesis-parkour.forumotion.com
Spek

Spek

PostSubject: Re: New Vid in Process!   New Vid in Process! Icon_minitime1Tue Apr 22, 2008 11:00 pm

well... till i collapes wasnt used but he's a pirate still worked well. Very Happy im quite happy with the vid. well done mate. Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
White Dragon
Admin
White Dragon

PostSubject: Re: New Vid in Process!   New Vid in Process! Icon_minitime1Sat May 24, 2008 2:09 pm

yeh it turned out okay coulda been better, if i wasn't rushed by a certain someone..... Suspect
Back to top Go down
http://www.g3nesis-parkour.forumotion.com
Spek

Spek

PostSubject: Re: New Vid in Process!   New Vid in Process! Icon_minitime1Sun May 25, 2008 5:53 pm

u wernt rushed u had time.. i deleted the secret harbour vid, wasnt the greatest vid. but will make parkour kicking ass vid soon Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Vid in Process!   New Vid in Process! Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

New Vid in Process!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
G3nesis :: Free Running On Cam-
Jump to: