G3nesis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

G3nesis

The dawn of a new era!

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Parkour Park/ Area

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
White Dragon
Admin
White Dragon

Parkour Park/ Area Empty
PostSubject: Parkour Park/ Area   Parkour Park/ Area Icon_minitime1Sat May 24, 2008 1:58 pm

OKay here's the idea

we go to the council and ask them if it would be possible to get a parkour park built for us. Skaters have thier parks, why can't we?
I guess we need to convince them that there is the need for one, that there is enough interest. Of which i'm sure there is. It would also get other new people interested if it was built in a place near town people would see others using it. Also i'm thinking it would be adverstised in the paper most likely - if we got it built - Hopefully we can design it, so it will be built with parkour vision.
Problems are:
They might try to introduce rules, for example when skating first started and they had the parks, they had to skate in the parks and not anywhere in the street. I guess this would suck, but hey what good places do we have atm anyway. It's a chance they might try to enforce this rule, if they do there is nothing still stopping us from going anywhere anyway. Also places around here are shit, so we could always go to perth if we want the freedom, and some actaull decent places. Rather than holding on to some crap stuff. BUt i can see what people would have against having one built

anyway what'd u guys think????????????
Back to top Go down
http://www.g3nesis-parkour.forumotion.com
Leito

Leito

Parkour Park/ Area Empty
PostSubject: Re: Parkour Park/ Area   Parkour Park/ Area Icon_minitime1Sat May 24, 2008 6:53 pm

give it a go..... but dont say or commit to anything about only training at the park.....
but yeh, lets see what we can do Very Happy
Back to top Go down

Parkour Park/ Area
Page 1 of 1